Adtional ways to contact spencerisverycool

Adtional ways to contact spencerisverycool

spencerisverycool
1. Email Spencerstalin24@gmail.com
2. Youtube Spencerstalin24
3. twitter @Spencerstalin
4. Xbox Live leetspencer1337
-Officer Spencerisverycool

Re: Adtional ways to contact spencerisverycool

Doom
Spence why would people need to contact you so urgently? lol xP.
BrianK2355's dad (sshh, He's adopted, dun tell him).

Re: Adtional ways to contact spencerisverycool

Cmsmith6789
Doom wrote
Spence why would people need to contact you so urgently? lol xP.
Lol....
~CM~
~Proud Honor Grand MP Officer Who Follows Rule #4 ;)~

Re: Adtional ways to contact spencerisverycool

[OFF]HonorMP FerrariLambo
Cmsmith6789 wrote
Doom wrote
Spence why would people need to contact you so urgently? lol xP.
Lol....
Lol...
- ►Usernames◄ - iiPr3dator xz // FerrariLambo

[FEAR] - Honor MP Officer
[FEAR Nexus Agents] - Advanced Soldier
[FEAR Military Police] - Grand Officer
[FEAR Honor Division] - Honor Member

Honor, Courage, Commitment.
Loyal, Skilful, Trustful , Honoured.
Contact me on Xfire(thetechviper), Roblox (FerrariLambo), Via Messaging or Chat.

Re: Adtional ways to contact spencerisverycool

[OFF]HonorMP FerrariLambo
►FerrariLambo◄ wrote
Cmsmith6789 wrote
Doom wrote
Spence why would people need to contact you so urgently? lol xP.
Lol.... I AM SO GAY, I AM CMSMITH AND I AM GAY

lol

Ummmmmmmm wellllll if they want to make me general sooner, because I am just that awesome.
-Officer Spencerisverycool

Re: Adtional ways to contact spencerisverycool

[OFF]HonorMP FerrariLambo
spencerisverycool wrote
Ummmmmmmm wellllll if they want to make me general sooner, because I am just that awesome. I AM Gay

WHY ARE PEOPLE ADMITTING THEY ARE GAY!?