Alianor 2.0

Cubyfan2
Two questions with Alianor 2.0...
When is Alianor 2.0 being reestablished? I know it was taken down to try and get rid of exploiting, but we can never get rid of exploiting. Most likely the reason that exploiting was so high opening day was because of just that; it was opening day and anti-FEAR noobs were wanting to deal us a hit. Well, by taking Alianor 2.0 down because of exploiting we had let them win.

Also, what about an update in admin commands? Numorous Leaders aren't in the current admin commands at Alianor 1.0 and it's kind of harsh. Makes us feel unaccepted by FEAR offically. Along with the fact that additional Leaders as admin would actually be a good thing to battle these exploiters when these people aren't smart enough to disable admin upon entry.

Just two questions I wanted to ask.

- Leader, Cubyfan2
- Leader, Cubyfan2
- Moderator, Cubyfan2

Join ROBLOX Liberation Forces:
http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=332871

Re: Alianor 2.0

SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX
Administrator
It'll be back soon, I gotta fix some glitches so it runs smooth.
✪Proud Commander of F.E.A.R.✪

Re: Alianor 2.0

Aceslayer
Another question I got, will Shadow Squad be getting weapons at Alianor II?  I already told some people there was going to be...
Sexy man

Re: Alianor 2.0

Cubyfan2
What about Leaders and admin?