Quantcast

Daily Facts

12

Daily Facts

AngryCornPeople
Since my last act to get people to understand my race better ended in more racism, I've decided to just say one fact about us everyday. Today's fact: Lift Every Voice And Sing is the official Negro National Anthem.
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire
~The flame starts where the flame begins~

Re: Daily Facts

Dominus
That is racist to me because we are American, there should not be a separate anthem just for your race. Blacks are not a whole different country.
Creator of the 666th topic. :D
Creator of the 700th topic.
Creator of the 1100th topic.
Creator of the 1111th topic.
Creator of the 1337th topic.

2th most active forumer

Teh epikal troller

Re: Daily Facts

AngryCornPeople
Dude, you don't know the suffering we've been through. That song reminds us of the dark past, and the better future. It reminds us to overcome in the face of adversity and oppression. And have oyu ever heard of a little country named Africa?! It's a COUNTRY. That was taken over by whites. That's right, we faced oppression in OUR OWN country. That song is very important to us. For you to say that it's racist is incredibly racist and insensitive. It just shows how much you don't know about how we are oppressed. You aren't black, so don't act like oyu know what it's like, because you DON'T know until you've faced prejudice, and trust me, I have, many times. Most people don't care if I'm the 16th smartest child in America, they jsut know that I'm black. People never think about the actual black person, and never think about how we feel. You sir, are a racist, and you probably didn't even realize it.
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire
~The flame starts where the flame begins~

Re: Daily Facts

Dominus
I have faced prejudice... You don't know as much as you think. You are arrogant, and think that your race is the only one that faces racism. You are a hypocrite.
Creator of the 666th topic. :D
Creator of the 700th topic.
Creator of the 1100th topic.
Creator of the 1111th topic.
Creator of the 1337th topic.

2th most active forumer

Teh epikal troller

Re: Daily Facts

AngryCornPeople
I know other races endure racism. I'm also Chinese. You ever get called Firecracker or Checker? I'm also Jamaican and Carribean. You ever get asked to play a drum, ever have someone say, "If a Jamaican can't play a drum that just makes him a retard."? I know there are other races. There's no one who is just one nationality.
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire
~The flame starts where the flame begins~

Re: Daily Facts

AngryCornPeople
Today's Fact: We are actually much smarter than most people give us credit for. We've got some pretty damn smart peeps. Like me(not trying to be arrogant, but I got a letter from the gov. saying I was ranked q6th smartest of American children under the age of 21.)
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire
~The flame starts where the flame begins~

Re: Daily Facts

Fyodorov
Pics or it didnt happen

Re: Daily Facts

Leo Leonardo III
Fyo

Pics or your a Fagget.
I made the 1000th Topic.
Friendship is Magic
My Little Pony: Friendship is magic, Season 1:
http://f-e-a-r-forums.2310788.n4.nabble.com/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-Season-1-td4212874.html

Re: Daily Facts

Fyodorov
Uhh...sure slasher
here you go

Re: Daily Facts

Iasov
Jesus christ fyo o.e
where the hell did you get all this?

Re: Daily Facts

Nigger
oh tats hot
I am nigger.

Re: Daily Facts

Dominus
Fyodorov wrote
Uhh...sure slasher
here you go

Oh God.... thats just wrong...
Creator of the 666th topic. :D
Creator of the 700th topic.
Creator of the 1100th topic.
Creator of the 1111th topic.
Creator of the 1337th topic.

2th most active forumer

Teh epikal troller

Re: Daily Facts

AngryCornPeople
Today's Fact:We actually have darker skin because of a chemical in skin called melanin.  The amount of melanin in your skin affects how dark it is. The more melanin you have, the darker your skin will be.  Melanin also protects us from UV rays, so we're less likely to get cancer. Most Africans are born with a lot more melanin in their skin than other races. And that was how we came into existence.
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire
~The flame starts where the flame begins~

Re: Daily Facts

Iasov
Corn just ignore the people who are being racist im sure they are not racist in real life just being racist in on the internet knowing they can get away with it :P
people do it all the time
well...
i dont

Re: Daily Facts

AngryCornPeople
This forum is for me to state facts. Live with it. And a lot of people are racist, they just don't realize it.
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire
~The flame starts where the flame begins~

Re: Daily Facts

Leo Leonardo III
Fact: Every skin tone is Brown. More so then others.
I made the 1000th Topic.
Friendship is Magic
My Little Pony: Friendship is magic, Season 1:
http://f-e-a-r-forums.2310788.n4.nabble.com/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-Season-1-td4212874.html

Re: Daily Facts

AngryCornPeople
That's true. All skin colors are variants of brown based on melanin.
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire
~The flame starts where the flame begins~

Re: Daily Facts

AngryCornPeople
Today's Fact: The main 2 reasons that the white colonizers (or shall I say the Europeans, the origin of white people) enslaved us is because, a., we didn't speak English, which made them think it was some savage language, and b., because of our skin.
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire
~The flame starts where the flame begins~

Re: Daily Facts

AngryCornPeople
Today's Fact: The majority of Black people are either part Asian or part White. I'm part Asian.
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire