Quantcast

Daily Facts

12

Re: Daily Facts

Fyodorov
Corn lol
im black and my eyes are green

Re: Daily Facts

AngryCornPeople
Dude, you be a one in ad million. I even did a poll online. I got ZERO people with eyes that aren't brown. You should be on TV, bro.
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire
~The flame starts where the flame begins~

Re: Daily Facts

Iasov
Skin color doesn't madder
your eyes can be any color

Re: Daily Facts

AngryCornPeople
Oh, you need to go do some research.
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire
~The flame starts where the flame begins~

Re: Daily Facts

Iasov
well i to am also black(not african black born in america black)
my eyes are blue
you dont need to do research everyone is made diffrent
everyone has diffrent eye color no madder what skin color you are...
wait why are we even talking about this

Re: Daily Facts

AngryCornPeople
Because...queue music! (The Guinea Pig Ate the Dog starts to play)
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire