Department of Defense

Cubyfan2
Note*
This is originally not my idea but the idea of General Lejam7890 and Leader ZEEJAYYTHEHEDGEHOGXX.

Creation of the First Encounter Assault Recon: Department of Defense. ZEEJAYYTHEHEDGEHOGXX stated that...
"...when creating departments, no one thought about a department to defend our constantly raided places?"

The Department of Defense was originally ZEEJAYYTHEHEDGEHOGXX's idea, and it was General Lejam7890's idea to actually make me the first "Head" of the department due to me most likely being the only high rank (Generals and Leaders) who actually constantly monitor not only Fort: Alianor, but also UnderGround and UnderWater bases.

SONICTHEHEGEHOGXX, if you agree to the creation of this department why not let the Generals and Leaders decide on who should be the first "Head" of this department, I'm honored that Lejam7890 nominated me, but it was unoffical.

- Leader, Cubyfan2
- Leader, Cubyfan2
- Moderator, Cubyfan2

Join ROBLOX Liberation Forces:
http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=332871

Re: Department of Defense

Cubyfan2
Bump!
- Leader, Cubyfan2
- Moderator, Cubyfan2

Join ROBLOX Liberation Forces:
http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=332871

Re: Department of Defense

JOHNSTER98
I'm ALWAYS at Alianor because Guests and Noobs are always at Underwater/Ground and there are no ways of actually "winning" a raid there...

qq floodcheck qq
-First to 1,337+ Posts-
Honorem, fidelitatem, et reverentiae. ♥ JÖ††Ñ§T€R98™

All information posted above is classified.

You ARE logged into the Armacham Technology Corporation Database

All [Classified] Information is visible

Thank you, have a nice day.

Re: Department of Defense

Cmsmith6789
Well, all members are responsible for helping defend... not just a couple.
~CM~
~Proud Honor Grand MP Officer Who Follows Rule #4 ;)~

Re: Department of Defense

Cubyfan2
@ Cmsmith

Yes, however, we should actually establish a Department of Defense to actually increase the control we have while defending Alianor. Now that raiders have an easier way in, and FEAR members spawn all over the place we need to have a more organized system of defense to help maintain any control we have.