Fog--Test Servers

Cmsmith6789
1st in the section, also.... Fog is out in Test Servers ^.^ Might be a good edition to Alianor 2.0? Don't know... Sonic would have to see how it looked in it.
~CM~
~Proud Honor Grand MP Officer Who Follows Rule #4 ;)~

Re: Fog--Test Servers

SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX
Administrator
Fog sounds cool, as long as it doesn't lag.
✪Proud Commander of F.E.A.R.✪

Re: Fog--Test Servers

JOHNSTER98
Yea because, AII, isn't laggy enough
-First to 1,337+ Posts-
Honorem, fidelitatem, et reverentiae. ♥ JÖ††Ñ§T€R98™

All information posted above is classified.

You ARE logged into the Armacham Technology Corporation Database

All [Classified] Information is visible

Thank you, have a nice day.

Re: Fog--Test Servers

SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX
Administrator
I don't really lag at Alianor II, but I have a gaming PC too.
✪Proud Commander of F.E.A.R.✪

Thank you, have a nice day.

Re: Fog--Test Servers

SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX
Administrator
Awesome!
✪Proud Commander of F.E.A.R.✪

Re: Fog--Test Servers

[OFF]HonorMP FerrariLambo
:( Jealousy...
- ►Usernames◄ - iiPr3dator xz // FerrariLambo

[FEAR] - Honor MP Officer
[FEAR Nexus Agents] - Advanced Soldier
[FEAR Military Police] - Grand Officer
[FEAR Honor Division] - Honor Member

Honor, Courage, Commitment.
Loyal, Skilful, Trustful , Honoured.
Contact me on Xfire(thetechviper), Roblox (FerrariLambo), Via Messaging or Chat.

Re: Fog--Test Servers

Dan1997465
<nabble_embed>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaKbwQDCBbc</nabble_embed>
Mmk, FEAR General.

I demanded "Trollin' and Raging"

F.E.A.R. 33iC

LET'S  GO  TO  OKTUBERFEST  TO  DRINK  A  LOAD  OF  BEER

Have a nice day now pumpkin.

Have a nice day now pumpkin.

Have a nice day now pumpkin.

Re: Fog--Test Servers

spencerisverycool
lol I was the one who suggested this fourm so take that.
-Officer Spencerisverycool