Funny Joke

AngryCornPeople
Some kids wanted to see how their mother would react if they cursed.
So the next day at the breakfast table the mother asked what they wanted for breakfast.
And the son said, "I'll have some of those damn Cheerio's."
And the mother picked him up by the head and threw him into the wall.
And she asked, "And what do YOU want for breakfast?!"
And the daughter said, "You can bet your sweet ass it won't be Cheerio's."
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire
~The flame starts where the flame begins~

Re: Funny Joke

Iasov
Child abuse isnt funny dude

Re: Funny Joke

AngryCornPeople
Dude this is totally made up. It wasn't meant to be a joke about child abuse. It's supposed to be funny in the little girl's response. Loosen up, dude. It's not like it's a joke about white people made by black people.
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire
~The flame starts where the flame begins~

Re: Funny Joke

Iasov
well i guess you're right
sorry. I was kinda abused as a child so i guess that took me off

Re: Funny Joke

AngryCornPeople
Oh, I'm so sorry. I know I don't know what you went through, so all I can say is sorry.