Here's a guide on how to hold a flamethrower for you fr00bs.

Here's a guide on how to hold a flamethrower for you fr00bs.

MadEthan
Awesome guide eh?

Good guide eh?
Snowman is watching you. ~FEAR Officer~

Re: Here's a guide on how to hold a flamethrower for you fr00bs.

[OFF]HonorMP FerrariLambo
Make the  more Clear
- ►Usernames◄ - iiPr3dator xz // FerrariLambo

[FEAR] - Honor MP Officer
[FEAR Nexus Agents] - Advanced Soldier
[FEAR Military Police] - Grand Officer
[FEAR Honor Division] - Honor Member

Honor, Courage, Commitment.
Loyal, Skilful, Trustful , Honoured.
Contact me on Xfire(thetechviper), Roblox (FerrariLambo), Via Messaging or Chat.

k.... e.e

Ikr.
Snowman is watching you. ~FEAR Officer~

Loyal, Skilful, Trustful , Honoured.
Contact me on Xfire(thetechviper), Roblox (FerrariLambo), Via Messaging or Chat.

Loyal, Skilful, Trustful , Honoured.
Contact me on Xfire(thetechviper), Roblox (FerrariLambo), Via Messaging or Chat.

Loyal, Skilful, Trustful , Honoured.
Contact me on Xfire(thetechviper), Roblox (FerrariLambo), Via Messaging or Chat.

Loyal, Skilful, Trustful , Honoured.
Contact me on Xfire(thetechviper), Roblox (FerrariLambo), Via Messaging or Chat.

Re: Here's a guide on how to hold a flamethrower for you fr00bs.

MadEthan
YEAH!! >:D! And nobody is taking notice of the guide.
Snowman is watching you. ~FEAR Officer~