Hrm.... No Verification sent.

Cmsmith6789
I clicked to send it, but It doesnt send... So, I am unofficially here :)
~CM~
~Proud Honor Grand MP Officer Who Follows Rule #4 ;)~

Re: Hrm.... No Verification sent.

[OFF]HonorMP FerrariLambo
Check SPam Folder, or Junk. Or Re-send it.
- ►Usernames◄ - iiPr3dator xz // FerrariLambo

[FEAR] - Honor MP Officer
[FEAR Nexus Agents] - Advanced Soldier
[FEAR Military Police] - Grand Officer
[FEAR Honor Division] - Honor Member

Honor, Courage, Commitment.
Loyal, Skilful, Trustful , Honoured.
Contact me on Xfire(thetechviper), Roblox (FerrariLambo), Via Messaging or Chat.

Re: Hrm.... No Verification sent.

JOHNSTER98
Lol
-First to 1,337+ Posts-
Honorem, fidelitatem, et reverentiae. ♥ JÖ††Ñ§T€R98™

All information posted above is classified.

You ARE logged into the Armacham Technology Corporation Database

All [Classified] Information is visible

Thank you, have a nice day.

Re: Hrm.... No Verification sent.

spencerisverycool
Try re-typing your e-mail. You could have gotten something wrong.
-Officer Spencerisverycool