I bet some ok you people are wondering why a 13 year old boy is not in school right now.

I bet some ok you people are wondering why a 13 year old boy is not in school right now.

spencerisverycool
My cat died and I am depressed, they didnt want me to make all the other kids feel bad.
-Officer Spencerisverycool

Re: I bet some ok you people are wondering why a 13 year old boy is not in school right now.

MadEthan
I wasn't wondering at all. But it's sad to know that your cat died.

Is it being buried?
Snowman is watching you. ~FEAR Officer~

Re: I bet some ok you people are wondering why a 13 year old boy is not in school right now.

[OFF]HonorMP FerrariLambo
Sorry to hear about your Cat, but I Don't care about if your not at school or not.
- ►Usernames◄ - iiPr3dator xz // FerrariLambo

[FEAR] - Honor MP Officer
[FEAR Nexus Agents] - Advanced Soldier
[FEAR Military Police] - Grand Officer
[FEAR Honor Division] - Honor Member

Honor, Courage, Commitment.
Loyal, Skilful, Trustful , Honoured.
Contact me on Xfire(thetechviper), Roblox (FerrariLambo), Via Messaging or Chat.

Re: I bet some ok you people are wondering why a 13 year old boy is not in school right now.

Cmsmith6789
Yeah, Sorry 'bout cat... but its not really somehting to post about. Time Zones and all... Its pretty normal.
~CM~
~Proud Honor Grand MP Officer Who Follows Rule #4 ;)~

Re: I bet some ok you people are wondering why a 13 year old boy is not in school right now.

SuccesfulPatrick
T_T, sorry bro
FEAR's main Sarge

Ya not yet, she lived with me my whole life. She died last night at 9:40 PST
-Officer Spencerisverycool

Re: I bet some ok you people are wondering why a 13 year old boy is not in school right now.

JOHNSTER98
-First to 1,337+ Posts-
Honorem, fidelitatem, et reverentiae. ♥ JÖ††Ñ§T€R98™

All information posted above is classified.

You ARE logged into the Armacham Technology Corporation Database

All [Classified] Information is visible

Thank you, have a nice day.