I'm havin' a conversation; don't post if it's not with you.

I'm havin' a conversation; don't post if it's not with you.

AngryCornPeople
Yo, Joshii.
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire
~The flame starts where the flame begins~

Re: I'm havin' a conversation; don't post if it's not with you.

AngryCornPeople
Btw, what is the new reform?
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire
~The flame starts where the flame begins~

Re: I'm havin' a conversation; don't post if it's not with you.

JoshiiMoshii
Heey
IMMA FIRE IN MA LAZER BLARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

DOCTOR OCTO MOTHER FUCKING GONAPUS BLARGHHHH

Re: I'm havin' a conversation; don't post if it's not with you.

JoshiiMoshii
HE just changed the ranks thats it.
IMMA FIRE IN MA LAZER BLARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

DOCTOR OCTO MOTHER FUCKING GONAPUS BLARGHHHH

Re: I'm havin' a conversation; don't post if it's not with you.

AngryCornPeople
You gonna stay on FEAR Forums if you quit ROB?
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire
~The flame starts where the flame begins~

Re: I'm havin' a conversation; don't post if it's not with you.

AngryCornPeople
Oh, everyone was goin' on about how great it was--I thought it was something big.
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire
~The flame starts where the flame begins~

Re: I'm havin' a conversation; don't post if it's not with you.

JoshiiMoshii
Im not quitting yet
IMMA FIRE IN MA LAZER BLARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

DOCTOR OCTO MOTHER FUCKING GONAPUS BLARGHHHH

Re: I'm havin' a conversation; don't post if it's not with you.

AngryCornPeople
BLARABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZRGH!!! I LOST IT!!! BLAAARGH!!!
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire
~The flame starts where the flame begins~

Re: I'm havin' a conversation; don't post if it's not with you.

JoshiiMoshii
NOUUUU  FIND IT !
IMMA FIRE IN MA LAZER BLARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

DOCTOR OCTO MOTHER FUCKING GONAPUS BLARGHHHH

Re: I'm havin' a conversation; don't post if it's not with you.

Cmsmith6789
Hi guyssssss
~CM~
~Proud Honor Grand MP Officer Who Follows Rule #4 ;)~

Re: I'm havin' a conversation; don't post if it's not with you.

JoshiiMoshii
Hai Cmsmith(Former Daddy) :D
IMMA FIRE IN MA LAZER BLARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

DOCTOR OCTO MOTHER FUCKING GONAPUS BLARGHHHH

Re: I'm havin' a conversation; don't post if it's not with you.

SpriteMan122
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.