If SONIC posts here....

JOHNSTER98
I'll give you all 1 R$
-First to 1,337+ Posts-
Honorem, fidelitatem, et reverentiae. ♥ JÖ††Ñ§T€R98™

All information posted above is classified.

You ARE logged into the Armacham Technology Corporation Database

All [Classified] Information is visible

Thank you, have a nice day.

Re: If SONIC posts here....

spencerisverycool
Ok give me mine through the TC cuz I have no BC
-Officer Spencerisverycool

Re: If SONIC posts here....

spencerisverycool
Also with this post I have the most posts.
-Officer Spencerisverycool

Thank you, have a nice day.

Thank you, have a nice day.

Re: If SONIC posts here....