Important.

Dominus
There will be no more talk of race on this forum. I don't care what you say. This is a FEAR forum not a race forum.
Creator of the 666th topic. :D
Creator of the 700th topic.
Creator of the 1100th topic.
Creator of the 1111th topic.
Creator of the 1337th topic.

2th most active forumer

Teh epikal troller

Re: Important.

AngryCornPeople
You know, I can't completely accept that. I want to continue my thread giving facts about my race. It's meant to decrease stereotypes. And denying me that right is racist. I wouldn't object if some Asian or European kid did it, so why should it be bad that I'm doing this?
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire
~The flame starts where the flame begins~

Re: Important.

Dominus
FEAR Forum not race forum.
Creator of the 666th topic. :D
Creator of the 700th topic.
Creator of the 1100th topic.
Creator of the 1111th topic.
Creator of the 1337th topic.

2th most active forumer

Teh epikal troller

Re: Important.

Leo Leonardo III
Now your being Racist Dom.
I made the 1000th Topic.
Friendship is Magic
My Little Pony: Friendship is magic, Season 1:
http://f-e-a-r-forums.2310788.n4.nabble.com/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-Season-1-td4212874.html

Re: Important.

Dan1997465
Stop it guys...
Mmk, FEAR General.

I demanded "Trollin' and Raging"

F.E.A.R. 33iC

LET'S  GO  TO  OKTUBERFEST  TO  DRINK  A  LOAD  OF  BEER

Have a nice day now pumpkin.

Re: Important.

Dominus
How is stating a fact being racist if I wanted to be racist I would say something like this "Damn niggers on my forum, I need to get rid of them."
Creator of the 666th topic. :D
Creator of the 700th topic.
Creator of the 1100th topic.
Creator of the 1111th topic.
Creator of the 1337th topic.

2th most active forumer

Teh epikal troller

Re: Important.

Dominus
Or I could do this "(Nigger talk) Yo dawg wazzup i liek watermelons"
Creator of the 666th topic. :D
Creator of the 700th topic.
Creator of the 1100th topic.
Creator of the 1111th topic.
Creator of the 1337th topic.

2th most active forumer

Teh epikal troller

Re: Important.

Nigger
I DONT TALK LIEK THAT!!!!1
I am nigger.

Re: Important.

AngryCornPeople
Dom, you've already demonstrated a plethora of racist jokes that prove your insensitivity towards the African race. So don't say you're not a racist because you don't want people to judge you. Because we do. Because you are a racist. Just admit it.