Jaydog is Grand Jury?

Dan1997465
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Mmk, FEAR General.

I demanded "Trollin' and Raging"

F.E.A.R. 33iC

LET'S  GO  TO  OKTUBERFEST  TO  DRINK  A  LOAD  OF  BEER

Have a nice day now pumpkin.

Re: Jaydog is Grand Jury?

JoshiiMoshii
Lol is this about Supreme Court ?
IMMA FIRE IN MA LAZER BLARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

DOCTOR OCTO MOTHER FUCKING GONAPUS BLARGHHHH

Re: Jaydog is Grand Jury?

liavkr104
What's the problem? I'm also a Grand Jury in the supreme court, no big deal. O_o
FEAR Leader, 4'th in command and proud of it. ~LK~ http://oi41.tinypic.com/kylcm.jpg

Re: Jaydog is Grand Jury?

shadowlite56
Silly goose.
--(Shadowlite56)--

FEAR Honor Shadow Squad Venezian Guard Officer

The Boss

Re: Jaydog is Grand Jury?

Spike
Outrank! Justice. K?
Hello, I am Spike! I am only a baby dragon and I am raised by the Brony herd. My best friend in the brony herd is pinkie pie! My mother is Whimsy Weatherbe

Re: Jaydog is Grand Jury?

AngryCornPeople
I be a Justice. No biggie.  And Jay quit FEAR. So, no, he's not Grand Jury anymore.
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire
~The flame starts where the flame begins~