Member Training Survey

Cubyfan2
I'll also post this in the regular forums later on if this does good here.
Also, Shagabash may be the Head of the "Department of Training", but I'm more on the lines of the Leader who actually connects with the members better than others. (Don't deny that because my inbox says otherwise.)

Anyway, down below are simple questions that can either be answered in Yes/No, Multiple Choice, or Free/Short Response fashion. Not all questions need to be filled out nor is this survey required to be filled out. You will receive nothing but the note that you most likely helped create a better future for First Encounter Assault Recon.

Questions One through Five are Yes/No Questions:

One:
Do you find First Encounter Assault Recon trainings productive?

Two:
Are First Encounter Assault Recon trainings helpful in your ability as a soldier?

Three:
Is the overall turnout of First Encounter Assault Recon trainings predictable or not?

Four:
Do you usually only do traings held by a specific Leader and/or General?

Five:
Should their be a preset training time that has to be followed? (Online people only)

Question Six is Multiple Choice

Six:
What is your favorite type of training?
A.) Sword Training
B.) Gun Training
C.) Teamwork Training
D.) Discipline Training
E.) Raid Training

Question Seven and Eight are Free Response

Seven:
Whos training(s) do you usually enjoy the most? (General and/or Leader list)

Eight:
What types of trainings or things at trainings would you like to see in the future?

Thank you for filling out the survey.

- Leader, Cubyfan2
- Leader, Cubyfan2
- Moderator, Cubyfan2

Join ROBLOX Liberation Forces:
http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=332871

Re: Member Training Survey

spencerisverycool
Questions One through Five are Yes/No Questions:

One:
Do you find First Encounter Assault Recon trainings productive?
No
Two:
Are First Encounter Assault Recon trainings helpful in your ability as a soldier?
50/50 they used to be but not much anymore

Three:
Is the overall turnout of First Encounter Assault Recon trainings predictable or not?
Yes
Four:
Do you usually only do traings held by a specific Leader and/or General?
No
Five:
Should their be a preset training time that has to be followed? (Online people only)
No

Question Six is Multiple Choice

Six:
What is your favorite type of training?
A.) Sword Training
B.) Gun Training
C.) Teamwork Training
D.) Discipline Training
E.) Raid Training
A, but we need more D to make us more effective

Question Seven and Eight are Free Response

Seven:
Whos training(s) do you usually enjoy the most? (General and/or Leader list)
Whoever is hosting when I am online
Eight:
What types of trainings or things at trainings would you like to see in the future?
More discipline Training, and sword trainings that are not over in 5 mins.
-Officer Spencerisverycool

Re: Member Training Survey

spencerisverycool
We need to keep this near the top so all the people see it. Also sonic might have to re-shout about the fourm I dont think very many saw it.

Putting this back to the top.
-Officer Spencerisverycool

Re: Member Training Survey

JOHNSTER98
-First to 1,337+ Posts-
Honorem, fidelitatem, et reverentiae. ♥ JÖ††Ñ§T€R98™

All information posted above is classified.

You ARE logged into the Armacham Technology Corporation Database

All [Classified] Information is visible

Thank you, have a nice day.

Re: Member Training Survey

spencerisverycool
JOHNSTER98 let me guess your going for 200 posts

Thank you, have a nice day.