Quantcast

NoobSaibot64 is a fart-sniffing unconcerned moronic round pus-lipped anus-licking shmuck!!!!!

NoobSaibot64 is a fart-sniffing unconcerned moronic round pus-lipped anus-licking shmuck!!!!!

SuccesfulPatrick
He's probably an atheist too
FEAR's main Sarge

Re: NoobSaibot64 is a fart-sniffing unconcerned moronic round pus-lipped anus-licking shmuck!!!!!

AngryCornPeople
What happened...?
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire
~The flame starts where the flame begins~

He kept insulting Me and Sonic
FEAR's main Sarge

Re: NoobSaibot64 is a fart-sniffing unconcerned moronic round pus-lipped anus-licking shmuck!!!!!

SuccesfulPatrick
Falcon Bump
FEAR's main Sarge

Re: NoobSaibot64 is a fart-sniffing unconcerned moronic round pus-lipped anus-licking shmuck!!!!!

SpriteMan122
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: NoobSaibot64 is a fart-sniffing unconcerned moronic round pus-lipped anus-licking shmuck!!!!!

NoobSaibot64
I lol'd.

I like how some spamcan like you goes blabbering on about untrue things about what I am.
I kicked SHADOWTHEHEDGEHOGXX's ass when he tried promoting hate on me last year. Not only that, but fellow supporters joined in to help kick his ass more. And there was little to no support for poor SHADOW.

Thank you, SpriteMan122 for showing me this epic lolz!

P.S: "F.E.A.R.'s Main Sarge"? My ass.
The Target of many F.E.A.R. soldiers and SHADOWTHEHEDGEHOGXX who got his ass handed to him in March 18, 2011 by NoobSaibot64 himself and his fellow supporters and comrades.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: NoobSaibot64 is a fart-sniffing unconcerned moronic round pus-lipped anus-licking shmuck!!!!!

Dominus
Lololol, I find fights funny.
Creator of the 666th topic. :D
Creator of the 700th topic.
Creator of the 1100th topic.
Creator of the 1111th topic.
Creator of the 1337th topic.

2th most active forumer

Teh epikal troller

Re: NoobSaibot64 is a fart-sniffing unconcerned moronic round pus-lipped anus-licking shmuck!!!!!

liavkr104
Heya Saibot? Still a facist idiot? Good day sir!
FEAR Leader, 4'th in command and proud of it. ~LK~ http://oi41.tinypic.com/kylcm.jpg

Re: NoobSaibot64 is a fart-sniffing unconcerned moronic round pus-lipped anus-licking shmuck!!!!!

Fyodorov
Noobsaibot mein further how ive missed you so

Re: NoobSaibot64 is a fart-sniffing unconcerned moronic round pus-lipped anus-licking shmuck!!!!!

Dominus
Fyodorov wrote
Noobsaibot mein further how ive missed you so
NIEN!!!
Creator of the 666th topic. :D
Creator of the 700th topic.
Creator of the 1100th topic.
Creator of the 1111th topic.
Creator of the 1337th topic.

2th most active forumer

Teh epikal troller

dominus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WHptG35EWU
 I'm so clever.
The Target of many F.E.A.R. soldiers and SHADOWTHEHEDGEHOGXX who got his ass handed to him in March 18, 2011 by NoobSaibot64 himself and his fellow supporters and comrades.

Re: NoobSaibot64 is a fart-sniffing unconcerned moronic round pus-lipped anus-licking shmuck!!!!!

Dominus
Heil mien hand Fuhrer. lolol.
Creator of the 666th topic. :D
Creator of the 700th topic.
Creator of the 1100th topic.
Creator of the 1111th topic.
Creator of the 1337th topic.

2th most active forumer

Teh epikal troller

Get off now, or Sonic will KICK you off
FEAR's main Sarge

Re: NoobSaibot64 is a fart-sniffing unconcerned moronic round pus-lipped anus-licking shmuck!!!!!

SuccesfulPatrick
Suck My Dick You Fucking Prick
FEAR's main Sarge