Ok I think we really need to work on FEAR trainings. A LOT

Ok I think we really need to work on FEAR trainings. A LOT

spencerisverycool
This has been addressed before but I see it happening even more every day.
(These are the opinions of spencerisverycool and are in no way shape or form intended to be the opinions of FEAR HR's they may choose to believe the same way but that is their choice.)

1) There are always those few privates who are just messing around the whole time, asking questions like KAn i Haz admin? They just anger the leaders who then leave.
Solution: Give them 3 strikes, after 3 kick them from the server and exile them from FEAR.

2) Sometimes the leaders will give admin to these people. This is fine for a while, but then when the leader leaves that person starts abusing the admin commands.
Solution: Dont give those people admin, only the ones who deserve it.

Well I guess there were not as many as I thought. But I guess these are still big issues that need to be heard. I hope people read the whole thing not just skim it. In the words of FPSRussia "have good day".
-Officer Spencerisverycool

Re: Ok I think we really need to work on FEAR trainings. A LOT

spencerisverycool
I know it takes some time to read this but please atleast post feedback.
-Officer Spencerisverycool

Re: Ok I think we really need to work on FEAR trainings. A LOT

Cmsmith6789
Usually, Leaders will not leave the training when annoyed by these privates, but rather just kick/ban them. We need to teach our members more respect for higher ranks, but I dont think we need a whole new system.
~CM~
~Proud Honor Grand MP Officer Who Follows Rule #4 ;)~

Ya, exactly. I have seen a few leaders quit when they kept coming. I'm not saying a whole new system just like, find a way to get it into their brains that we should respect leaders. when i was an officer (before those reforms that made me quit roblox for 6 months) The privates had respect for the HR's. I dont know where that went but we need it back.
-Officer Spencerisverycool

Re: Ok I think we really need to work on FEAR trainings. A LOT

spencerisverycool
Wow first sentnce error that I missed

 I have seen a few leaders quit when they kept coming back.
-Officer Spencerisverycool