People tab

spencerisverycool
How often does it update? I have 21 posts but it still shows I only have 13.
-Officer Spencerisverycool

Re: People tab

Cubyfan2
Varies actually.
It was updating non-stop for me this morning, but it seems slower right now.
- Leader, Cubyfan2
- Moderator, Cubyfan2

Join ROBLOX Liberation Forces:
http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=332871

Re: People tab

spencerisverycool
Ok. it might be because we are the only 2 on so it does not think much of us.
-Officer Spencerisverycool

Re: People tab

Cubyfan2
Actually, their are more than us currently online. We're just the only ones actually caring to view this right now.

Ah, you sure in the people tab it only shows us. It says 0 invisible 0 anonomous

NVM now its showing more
-Officer Spencerisverycool

Re: People tab

SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX
Administrator
Yeah it takes a little time to count them all.
✪Proud Commander of F.E.A.R.✪

Re: People tab

spencerisverycool
Ok, SONIC I just realized I had more posts then you.
-Officer Spencerisverycool