ROBLOX Liberation Forces Needs Assistance

ROBLOX Liberation Forces Needs Assistance

Cubyfan2
I'm unbanned in two days, and sense only my main can accept requests to join ROBLOX non-active members take this chance to leave and our numbers took a hard lose as we've already lost twenty members in my first day of being banned.
I honestly cannot hold out much longer with ROBLOX Liberation Forces we are running low on funds, and all we're getting nothing but people who want to buy the clan joining, no one actually willing to be active. We really need help. We're asking anyone who can to send a request to join ROBLOX Liberation Forces so on Monday when I'm unbanned I can quickly log on and pray the numbers we lost and will lose over the next two days will rebuild in requests to join.
ROBLOX Liberation Forces has hit a terrible drop and I have no doubt that if I can't rebuild what we lost and will lose in these three days by the end of next week I will most likely have to shutdown yet another clan of mine based on inactiveness, something I do not want to do but might have to.
You've all heard my saying of "a good leader never backs down but a great leader knows when to surrender" well now I'm accepting defeat here, ROBLOX Liberation Forces cannot keep going without support from our allies (which includes FEAR) and some of FEARs allies as well, we thought we could handle our problem, but it seems we cannot.
Please help us!
- Leader, Cubyfan2
- Moderator, Cubyfan2

Join ROBLOX Liberation Forces:
http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=332871

Re: ROBLOX Liberation Forces Needs Assistance

Leo Leonardo III
I thought the Group was SUPER Good at doing Well.......?
I made the 1000th Topic.
Friendship is Magic
My Little Pony: Friendship is magic, Season 1:
http://f-e-a-r-forums.2310788.n4.nabble.com/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-Season-1-td4212874.html

Re: ROBLOX Liberation Forces Needs Assistance

Cubyfan2
Typically, but when I'm banned I usually have enough funds to launch an ad campaign right after to recover loses. This time loses are bad and I don't even have enough for one complete ad. :/
- Leader, Cubyfan2
- Moderator, Cubyfan2

Join ROBLOX Liberation Forces:
http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=332871

Re: ROBLOX Liberation Forces Needs Assistance

spencerisverycool
Cubyfan2 wrote
I would donate but I have 0 cash.
-Officer Spencerisverycool

Re: ROBLOX Liberation Forces Needs Assistance

Cubyfan2
Who said we need money?
- Leader, Cubyfan2
- Moderator, Cubyfan2

Join ROBLOX Liberation Forces:
http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=332871

Re: ROBLOX Liberation Forces Needs Assistance

Xnite
Sir,

Please lrn how to use sub-forms.

This belongs to raid/defend

thanks.

lol.
I love you FEAR Members :)
-[XNitE©]

Re: ROBLOX Liberation Forces Needs Assistance

Cubyfan2
Xnite, this has nothing to do with Raid and Defend. -_-
- Leader, Cubyfan2
- Moderator, Cubyfan2

Join ROBLOX Liberation Forces:
http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=332871

Re: ROBLOX Liberation Forces Needs Assistance

Xnite
Lol.

Looked at it wrong lol.

I thought there was a raid happening
I love you FEAR Members :)
-[XNitE©]

Re: ROBLOX Liberation Forces Needs Assistance

Cubyfan2
Fail on your part.
- Leader, Cubyfan2
- Moderator, Cubyfan2

Join ROBLOX Liberation Forces:
http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=332871

Re: ROBLOX Liberation Forces Needs Assistance

Xnite
Yup.
I love you FEAR Members :)
-[XNitE©]

Re: ROBLOX Liberation Forces Needs Assistance

Lejam7890
needs assistance?
~Honor Leader Lejam~

~6th Most Active Forumer~

~SONIC is EPICAL~

Re: ROBLOX Liberation Forces Needs Assistance

Cubyfan2
Yeah!
- Leader, Cubyfan2
- Moderator, Cubyfan2

Join ROBLOX Liberation Forces:
http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=332871

Re: ROBLOX Liberation Forces Needs Assistance

Lejam7890
I would help but SONIC said I was the first Leader in a long time to be in Just FEAR Groups.
~Honor Leader Lejam~

~6th Most Active Forumer~

~SONIC is EPICAL~

Re: ROBLOX Liberation Forces Needs Assistance

Xnite
Lejam7890 wrote
I would help but SONIC said I was the first Leader in a long time to be in Just FEAR Groups.

So what?

Doesn't mean you can't help.
I love you FEAR Members :)
-[XNitE©]

Re: ROBLOX Liberation Forces Needs Assistance

Lejam7890
Well, SONIC wants us to be more active in FEAR, and I can't be active in RLF, because I'm busy.
~Honor Leader Lejam~

~6th Most Active Forumer~

~SONIC is EPICAL~

Re: ROBLOX Liberation Forces Needs Assistance

Xnite
Doesn't mean you can't help Cuby.
I love you FEAR Members :)
-[XNitE©]

Re: ROBLOX Liberation Forces Needs Assistance

Cubyfan2
Lejam

I'm more active in FEAR than RLF which is the problem. :/
- Leader, Cubyfan2
- Moderator, Cubyfan2

Join ROBLOX Liberation Forces:
http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=332871

Re: ROBLOX Liberation Forces Needs Assistance

Xnite
You can be active for both.

One day for FEAR and the other for RLF.
I love you FEAR Members :)
-[XNitE©]

Re: ROBLOX Liberation Forces Needs Assistance

happytrenton1231
Cuby, I'm going to slow down in FEAR and help you out with RLF. I want to see this group prosper.
"FEAR Officer"
"FEAR Honor Member"
"FEAR Justice"

Re: ROBLOX Liberation Forces Needs Assistance

Xnite
happytrenton1231 wrote
Cuby, I'm going to slow down in FEAR and help you out with RLF. I want to see this group prosper.

byeee

see you soon
I love you FEAR Members :)
-[XNitE©]