@SONIC

spencerisverycool
Are we allowed to post pictures of our self (Think thats not the right  way to spell it but screw that) as a profile picture?
-Officer Spencerisverycool

Re: @SONIC

JOHNSTER98
No
-First to 1,337+ Posts-
Honorem, fidelitatem, et reverentiae. ♥ JÖ††Ñ§T€R98™

All information posted above is classified.

You ARE logged into the Armacham Technology Corporation Database

All [Classified] Information is visible

Thank you, have a nice day.

Re: @SONIC

SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX
Administrator
You can do what you want.

That's why I made this forum for more freedom.
✪Proud Commander of F.E.A.R.✪