@ SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX

Cubyfan2
You do know that you can create additional "rank-like" status on here, correct?

You have the basics set up currently.
You can add and infact remove them as pleased.
I actually suggest using different "ranks" on this forum instead of FEAR, however, also base them off the FEAR system.
Example:
Registered
Member
Moderator
Administator <- You

The Moderator rank you can basicily put the FEAR Leaders and Generals at to help keep control on these forums just like on the FEAR wall on ROBLOX.

If you don't know how to do this, let me know. Aceslayer can vogue for me on this as well, I have used something like this in the past.
- Leader, Cubyfan2
- Moderator, Cubyfan2

Join ROBLOX Liberation Forces:
http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=332871

Re: @ SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX

SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX
Administrator
That's a good idea.

How many ranks should I have? 3?
✪Proud Commander of F.E.A.R.✪

Re: @ SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX

Cubyfan2
Let me get into the system so I can see how it works.
I have it up in another tab.
- Leader, Cubyfan2
- Moderator, Cubyfan2

Join ROBLOX Liberation Forces:
http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=332871

Re: @ SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX

SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX
Administrator
I'll go check out the settings, brb.
✪Proud Commander of F.E.A.R.✪

Re: @ SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX

Cubyfan2
Alright!

I got into the Nabble system, this looks simple to what I'm used to.
If you can get on xFire I can message ya' some ideas and how to do them.
- Leader, Cubyfan2
- Moderator, Cubyfan2

Join ROBLOX Liberation Forces:
http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=332871

Re: @ SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX

SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX
Administrator
Ok, I'll meet you on XF.
✪Proud Commander of F.E.A.R.✪

Re: @ SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX

spencerisverycool
This post puts me in 2nd place for most posts.
-Officer Spencerisverycool