Shout out to...

spencerisverycool
JOHNSTER98 This guy is just awesome. We fought all the way up to 100, and in the end he won. He is just an awesome person and a great friend.
-Officer Spencerisverycool

Re: Shout out to...

Cubyfan2
I feel so loved with all the help I'm still doing to make this a bit more organized. -_-
- Leader, Cubyfan2
- Moderator, Cubyfan2

Join ROBLOX Liberation Forces:
http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=332871

Re: Shout out to...

JOHNSTER98

@Cuby, I'd help, I'm not an Admin... or whatever you are on this site...
-First to 1,337+ Posts-
Honorem, fidelitatem, et reverentiae. ♥ JÖ††Ñ§T€R98™

All information posted above is classified.

You ARE logged into the Armacham Technology Corporation Database

All [Classified] Information is visible

Thank you, have a nice day.

Re: Shout out to...

spencerisverycool
Ya man you are awesome for that.
-Officer Spencerisverycool

Re: Shout out to...

Cubyfan2
Moderator.
- Leader, Cubyfan2
- Moderator, Cubyfan2

Join ROBLOX Liberation Forces:
http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=332871

Thank you, have a nice day.

Re: Shout out to...

spencerisverycool
Cuby is moderator. I checked on his account.
-Officer Spencerisverycool