Quantcast

The Guinea Pig Ate the Dog

AngryCornPeople
(music to Another One bites the dust plays)
<verse 1>The guinea pig ate the dog.
The guinea pig ate the dog.
[refrain]And it ate, and it ate, and it ate, and it ate, the guinea pig ate the dog.
Hey, and it liked it too! The guinea pig ate the dog.[end refrain]<end verse 1>
(repeat verse 1)
<verse 2> Then it ate a noodle then it ate a noodle, and then a great Dane.
Hey, and it liked it too, the guinea pig ate the dog.<end verse 2>

You don't get to know the rest til I publish it on YouTube, suckas!

Copyrighted by the Corn Crew. Any unauthorized use of The Guinea Pig Ate the Dog is illegal and we will punish you to the fullest extent of the law.

I pay $35 every time the my company or the Corn Crew makes something. I'm not kidding about the copyrights. You take this, I'll take you to court, no joke.
~Officer Fire
~Justice Fire
~The flame starts where the flame begins~

Re: The Guinea Pig Ate the Dog

SpriteMan122
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The Guinea Pig Ate the Dog

AngryCornPeople
It's a parody and I already got the approval and payed for it.