Zeejay!

SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX
Administrator
We need you to make a logo kinda like this:http://www.roblox.com/Groups/group.aspx?gid=417921

I want it for FC.
✪Proud Commander of F.E.A.R.✪

Re: Zeejay!

Cubyfan2
Can I get that to go?
- Leader, Cubyfan2
- Moderator, Cubyfan2

Join ROBLOX Liberation Forces:
http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=332871

Re: Zeejay!

ZEEJAYYTHEHEDGEHOGXX
omg. for me? best-christmas-ever

wtf'd

Re: Zeejay!

ZEEJAYYTHEHEDGEHOGXX
i want that group. c: i maik for u, easy as pie.

wtf'd

Re: Zeejay!

Lejam7890
lol
~Honor Leader Lejam~

~6th Most Active Forumer~

~SONIC is EPICAL~

Re: Zeejay!

Cmsmith6789
Lol.... CT made that sound funny... "Well, this worked out well" Come up with some sarcastic thing like that to put :P
~CM~
~Proud Honor Grand MP Officer Who Follows Rule #4 ;)~

Re: Zeejay!

Tigerman14
I think I can make one like that Ik I can do the letters. What you want it to say?

Re: Zeejay!

Tigerman14
My little sis can say Bitch, bastard, Dick, No noo no, Hello with hand wave, Stupid, Computer, cartoon, and she is only two and can barley talk. Btw She also gets the broom or anything that she can carry and smacks me on head and laughs then runs away. Or she puts blanket on her and goes like boooo boooooooooooo

Re: Zeejay!

Cmsmith6789
Tigerman14 wrote
My little sis can say Bitch, bastard, Dick, No noo no, Hello with hand wave, Stupid, Computer, cartoon, and she is only two and can barley talk. Btw She also gets the broom or anything that she can carry and smacks me on head and laughs then runs away. Or she puts blanket on her and goes like boooo boooooooooooo
k?
~CM~
~Proud Honor Grand MP Officer Who Follows Rule #4 ;)~

Re: Zeejay!

SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX
Administrator
Hmmm...

I want it say "CONTROLED by the FEAR Empire"
✪Proud Commander of F.E.A.R.✪

Re: Zeejay!

maplestoryepicness15
Lol THAT SOUNDS WAHY VAKK
SyrupMan
YOU CANT BEAT THIS STICKYNESS!

Re: Zeejay!

ZEEJAYYTHEHEDGEHOGXX
kk

wtf'd

Re: Zeejay!

ZEEJAYYTHEHEDGEHOGXX
was going to put "destoryed" or "Devistated by"

wtf'd

Re: Zeejay!

JasonIIII
This is going to be so cool..
-Very proud F.E.A.R. 3rd in Command-
-Venezian Royal-

Re: Zeejay!

SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX
Administrator
Devistated is BETTER!

Great idea!
✪Proud Commander of F.E.A.R.✪

Re: Zeejay!

BrianK2355
No.

"CON-TROLLED by the FEAR Empire!"

lol pun.
♎╠FEAR 2iC BrianK2355╣♎

Re: Zeejay!

ZEEJAYYTHEHEDGEHOGXX
Go to www.tinychat.com/uftalk to see me make it.

wtf'd

Re: Zeejay!

JOHNSTER98
Do it!
-First to 1,337+ Posts-
Honorem, fidelitatem, et reverentiae. ♥ JÖ††Ñ§T€R98™

All information posted above is classified.

You ARE logged into the Armacham Technology Corporation Database

All [Classified] Information is visible

Thank you, have a nice day.

Re: Zeejay!

Tigerman14

Re: Zeejay!

liavkr104
Oyus! We're starting to shut-down groups?
HURAY!
FEAR Leader, 4'th in command and proud of it. ~LK~ http://oi41.tinypic.com/kylcm.jpg