@sonic

spencerisverycool
Can I have some sort of promotion in FEAR for being 2nd to 100 posts?
DON"T GIVE ME THAT  I KNOW YOUR SOBER!!
-Officer Spencerisverycool

Re: @sonic

masterBlock
What rank are you currently? Don't ask for LED or GEN...
Administrator/Moderator

Oh wait..

Re: @sonic

JOHNSTER98
If anyone gets it, it's me, I was 1st, actually, I got 5iC, you can have your glory lol

CUBIES  HERE  CUBIES  THERE  JUMP  AND  RUN  TO  ANYWHERE
-First to 1,337+ Posts-
Honorem, fidelitatem, et reverentiae. ♥ JÖ††Ñ§T€R98™

All information posted above is classified.

You ARE logged into the Armacham Technology Corporation Database

All [Classified] Information is visible

Thank you, have a nice day.

Re: @sonic

spencerisverycool
Currently PVT ex. OFF could I get CPT? I know its asking a lot and a longshot but I did not get to officer before the reforms when my bro conviced me to quit by not taking risks and staying in the safe zone.
-Officer Spencerisverycool

Re: @sonic

SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX
Administrator
Is your username on this your user on ROBLOX?
✪Proud Commander of F.E.A.R.✪